Home > Campus life > Life at PKNU > Housing
All exchange students are automatically assigned to a room (shared) at on-campus dormitories. The dormitory fee for one semester is around USD1,300, which includes three meals per day at the dormitory cafeteria.
Student dormitory is only available for those who have applied for dorm on their application forms. If you wish to apply for the dorm or cancel it, please notify the OIA staffs. If you withdraw the dorm application after submission, you are not able to apply for the dorm later.
▪ Students studying at Yongdang Campus will be using the dormitory in Yongdang Campus.
▪ You can check into the dorm before the official opening, there will be extra charges 6,000 won per day
▪ Beddings can be rented for semester, costs 15,000 won
[Checking into the dorm]
▪ Please check the housing office hour. If you arrive on the campus after 6pm, you need to let the OIA know your arrival time to check into the dorm.
▪ Be your passport ready to show the Housing office when you check in, they will hand your room key and the bill of the dorm.
▪ Within 1 week of your check in, you should pay for the dorm fee.▪ If you arrive at PKNU on both pickup dates, the OIA will help you to check into the dorm.