Home > English > Introduction
The main subject of our department are control and instrumentation. In connection with these main parts, we open various course such a robust control, microprocessor application control, measurement, robotic, power electronic and control system design.
The Department of Control and Instrumentation Engineering at Pukyong National University has been contributing to the development of technology in the area of precise automatic control and instrumentation engineering since its establishment in 1989, with the aim of leading in modern engineering technology.
From 2004 to 2008, we have been awarded one billion won every year from the government for nurturing ubiquitous IT specialists. From 2009 to 2011, our students have also received various benefits in scholarships, internships, capston design, and more, performing the government-supported project, BEST(Bukyong Education center for vehicle safety component Technology).
Since 2012, we have been fulfilling A+LINC, which is also government supported to lead university-industry cooperation.
Our department is running a undergraduate course, graduate course, and industrial graduate course. And, our students can get a job for various industries or research centers such as power plant, automotive, ship, steel, industrial electronics, industrial equipment, automation system, semiconductor, and electronic industry.
It is possible to achieve various certificate of qualifications such as electrical engineer,electronic engineer, mechanical engineer, communication engineer, and so on.
Our department cultivates men of talent of whose · can continuously improve his/her ability by learning knowledge for mathematics, pure science, and basic engineering.
- can understand engineering problem and do creative design by studying curriculum for control and instrumentation engineering.
- can have engineer's responsibility and have global leadership by having various experience for teamwork.
· Control engineering part
- Control engineering, Digital engineering, Linear control system, Control engineering experiment, Signal and control
· Instrumentation engineering part
- Electrical and electronic engineering experimentation, Electronic circuit, Instrumentation engineering, Sensor engineering, Signal analysis
· Automation engineering part
- Mechatronics, Microprocessor, Hydraulic engineering, Ubiquitous, Robotics