Home > 실용영어 > 실용영어초급
By the end of the course, students should be able to do the following:
- Improve grammar and vacabulary for basic practical English conversations.
- Improve critical listening skills
- Build confidence in speaking English
- Improve fluency through regular practice and spekaing drills
- Develop a solid of understanding of basic grammar sturctures - like nouns, verbs and adjectives - through clas reading and speaking tasks.
The overall emphasis of this program is to build confidence in speaking and listening, both of which are the targets of all three major tests during the semester. This class is for those we are beginners to learning English. The class will focus on learning simple communication tasks. Class discussion will involve participation from students through role play with individuals or in groups. Purpose of this class is to practice speaking English.